Madi's baking party was so amazing. The girls had a great time and really created some yummy stuff!
1. Girls come in and put on their aprons
2. Decorate hats with flowers
3. Make pizza dough
4. Top pizzas with dough that I previousely made
5. Pizzas go in oven and girls put fruit on skewers
6. Girls assigned a partner to ice their own cake.
7. Each girl was given a bag of colored buttercream icing to learn how to pipe decorations
8. Each partnership had to come up with a design for their cake
9. Girls iced their cakes
10. Time to eat of all of the girls' creations
This party was a huge hit. The schedule above worked like a charm and kept the girls' attention. They loved getting their hands in the dough and decorating their own cakes.
I found these cute flowers at Michaels.
As you can see the girls made funny faces with the ingredients.
Putting fruit on skewers was a nice transition activity when we finished pizzas and put them in the oven.
Everyone practiced piping their icing onto parchment before adding designs to their cakes.
The girls did such a great job icing their cakes. They came up with the cutest designs.
Darby and Mia's design. They were so detailed. They even put dots around the base of the cake.
Madi and Abby blowing out their candle.
Last but not least, the girls all took a goodie box home and a happy and full tummy! Thanks girls for a great time.